Tuesday, March 13, 2012

xactbux

xactbux is online for less than 6 months so it is a new site and is promissing a lot. It has a 10 years subscription and is running on a private server. Its has over 400 active users at any time of the day which is a good thing for those seeking for traffic. Payout minimum is 2$ for everyone, free or upgraded, but as a free member you need to invest and you can cashout 150% of your investment. As a free member you can have 25 direct referrals and 25 rented referrals but I don't advise you to rent refferals as a free member because you will only lose money. You get only 20% of your referrals clicks so you will need 5 active referrals to click all the ads everyday to make the same money as you would make in a month if you will click yourself all the ads available. I am registered on a lot of sites where my upline was the site which means I was on the rented referrals list. And only after a few days I was already rented by someone but that person I don't know if he or she noticed that they will never have a profit by renting me every month because the renting price was high and the ads available were not enough.. So you have to analyse every time when you want to upgrade or rent referrals and see if your money that you invest will bring you a good profit per month.

Join the site here : Xactbux

No comments:

Post a Comment