Tuesday, March 13, 2012

bowlingbux

bowlingbux has more than 1 year being online and it has a 6 years subscription. I know it because I am registered since march 23rd 2011
You can use 4 payment processors : AP, PP, OkPay, Solidtrustpay. As a free member you are allowed to click on 15 ads per day. It is an investment site which means you need to add funds if you want to cashout.

This means you can use the site as a trafficshare site so you have to generate traffic and then you can use the money you add to promote your business or your referral links to other PTC sites and you get money from your ads back from the traffic you generated. You can find many payment proofs on the site.

You get paid 10% from your referral's clicks and you can have 50 direct referrals which means 50 referrals can make 5 times more than what you make in a month. You just need to find 50 honest people to stay active every day.
Minimum cashout for free members is 10 USD and you can cashout 100% of your investment. Do not get scared of investing... if the site is legit then it should not be a problem. I didn't get to cashout yet but I will post here news about the site the moment I have any. Register to site and start clicking. For tips and tricks about how to earn more from your clicks you can check the main page for my product that I will be offering very soon.
I am not a scam or a cheater and you should not join under me if you plan to do that.

Join the site here : bowlingbux

No comments:

Post a Comment