Tuesday, March 13, 2012

rockbux

rockbux has a 5 years subscription. I have been a member since 24 march 2011 but I never asked for cashout. For now it is disabled the function to add funds or to ask for cashout but you can still join the site and I can tell you why. There are ads available to click and you get 100% from what your referrals are clicking. Another plus  is that you can transfer your money from account balance to purchase balance. You can have 25 direct referrals and 100 rented and the price to rent and to extend is only 0.25 $. So lets see... based on todays ads I can make in a month from my clicks 1.56 $ and if I have 25 direct referrals that would be 39 $. In total 40.56 $. I would say that is a lot of money and you can generate a lot of traffic to your business or site or referral links if you will buy ads after you transfer them to purchase balance. You can make even more if you decide to rent 100 referrals also. So don't hesitate

Join the site here : rockbux


No comments:

Post a Comment